求一篇2人英语对话 高分,我现在就要啊兄弟姐妹们。帮我

Come on in, Mrs. Cooper.

请进, Cooper太太。

Come on in, everybody.

大家请进来。

The aquarium was so exciting.

水族馆真的很好玩。

I had never been there before.

我以前从来没有去过那里。

The girls learned a great deal.

女孩们学到了许多东西。

Frankly, so did I.

坦白说,我也是。

Well, please sit down

嗯,请坐下来,

and tell us all about it during lunch.

一面吃午餐,一面告诉我们一切。

We prepared some tuna fish

我们准备了鲔鱼

and cheese sandwiches for lunch.

和起士叁明治当午餐。

I love tuna fish.

我喜欢吃鲔鱼。

Don't you, Audrey?

你喜欢吗, Audrey?

I remember when I used to be a Girl Scout.

我记得我还是一名女童子军的时候。

My mother would take us everywhere, too.

我妈妈也是带我们各处走。

Susan, I understand you're in the toy business.

Susan,听说你是在玩具业工作。

Yes, I am.

是的。

My company manufactures toys and games for children.

我们公司专为孩子们生产玩具和游戏器具。

Susan's vice-president in charge of new toys and games.

Susan是主管新玩具和新游戏器具的副总裁。

And the marketing of new toys and games.

还有新玩具和新游戏器具的行销。

Can we test a new game for you, Susan?

我们可以帮你试验你的新游戏吗, Susan?

That's an excellent idea, Michelle.

这是个好主意, Michelle。

I happen to have

我这儿碰巧有一项

a game which I brought home to study.

我带回来研究的游戏。

Let us try it!

让我们试试吧!

Do you want to play?

你们想玩吗?

Nicole? Shirley? Audrey?

Nicole? Shirley?Audrey?

We tested it last week on twelve- to fifteen-year-olds,

我们上一周曾在十二岁至十五岁的孩子中试过这项游戏。

and they found it to be too easy--

他们发现字太简单了,

in other words ... boring.

也就是说——太无趣了。

We think it might be just right for ten- to twelve-year-olds.

我们想它或许对十岁到十二岁大的孩子正合适。

That's us, Susan.

那正是我们,Susan。

First, you shuffle the deck

首先,你得洗一下牌

and lay them face down.

并将牌盖住。

Then you select the leader.

然后你们选出指挥。

I'll be the leader.

我来当指挥。

The leader takes the first ten cards

指挥拿出上面的十张牌,

and lays them face up on this stand.

将它们掀开放在这个架子上。

h-t-e-r-c-z-e-p-e-s.

h-t-e-r-c-z-e-p-e-s。

Everyone gets a turn, going counterclockwise,

每一个人按逆时针方向

left to right.

从左到右轮流玩。

You have thirty seconds to make a word,

你们有叁十秒的时间造一个字,

using as many letters as possible.

尽可能多用字母,

You get one point for each letter,

一个字母可得一分。

plus the person with the longest word gets ten extra points.

所造的字最长的人多得十分。

The first one to get one hundred points wins.

首先达到一百分的人赢。

That's easy.

那太容易了。

OK, let's go around the table.

好,让我们顺着桌子来。

You first, Audrey.

你先来, Audrey。

Chest--c-h-e-s-t.

Chest-c-h-e-s-t。

Good.

好。

That's five points.

五分。

Next, Nicole.

下一位, Nicole。

Three--t-h-r-e-e.

Three— t-h-r-e-e。

OK.

好。

That's five points also.

也是五分。

It's your turn, Shirley.

轮到你了, Shirley。

Creep--c-r-e-e-p.

Creep- c-r-e-e-p。

Creep.

Creep,

That's another five-letter word.

又是五个字母的字。

Five points.

五分。

So far, you're all tied.

到现在为止,你们不分胜负。

Sheet--s-h-e-e-t.

Sheet — s-h-e-e-t。

Sheet is a five-letter word.

Sheet 是五个字母的单字。

Michelle, your turn.

Michelle, 该你了。

Cheese--c-h-e-e-s-e.

Cheese-c-h-e-e-s-e。

Terrific!

好极了!

Michelle wins with a six-letter word,

Michelle赢了,她的单字有六个字母,

plus she gets an additional ten points

加上另外的十分,

for a total of sixteen points.

她一***得十六分。

How are you enjoying the game so far?

到现在为止,你们喜欢这个游戏吗?

I think it's too easy.

我觉得它太简单了。

Too easy?

太简单?

Michelle!

Michelle!

It's OK, Harry.

没关系, Harry。

Michelle is quite right.

Michelle 非常对。

She just said it's too easy.

她仅仅说它太容易了。

Well, I like the game.

哦,我喜欢这个游戏。

I enjoyed lunch, Susan.

这顿午餐真好, Susan。

Thank you so much,

非常感谢你。

but we have to get going

但我们必须走了,

to meet the rest of the troop at two o'clock at the museum.

我们得在两点钟到博物馆与其他童子军会合。

Oh, it was nice meeting all of you.

哦,很高兴会见你们各位。

I hope you have a wonderful time

希望你们玩得开心

at the Museum of Natural History.

在自然历史博物馆。

Good-bye, everybody.

各位再见。

Have a good time.

好好玩。

Bye.

再见。